Full Job Description
Growing Company! Competitive Pay+ Incentives! Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays! Medical & Dental Benefits! Fun & Challenging, Fast-Paced Environment with Highly Valued Team Members! Great Career Opportunity!
We’re looking to add team members to our successful private dental practice. As our patient's first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Your OviedoDentist, providing exceptional customer service and patient support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our patients and use your real passion for customer service to meet their needs. Because we believe our individual skills, backgrounds, and passions help us pioneer a new kind of dentistry, we’ll train you to be the best. We believe in creating a positive company culture that embraces personal growth, teamwork and high levels of trust among team members. We see a bright future ahead for Your Oviedo Dentist and we look forward to finding the right people to join us on our journey.
JOB TITLE: Patient Coordinator EMPLOYER: Your Oviedo Dentist DEPARTMENT: Front Desk REPORTS TO: Admin Operations Coordinator STATISTIC RESPONSIBLE FOR: New Patients
SUMMARY: You’re a problem solver and can easily connect with patients! You can handle multiple phone lines while fielding in-office patient requests. We will train you to be skilled at maximizing dental insurance benefits as you are regularly in contact with insurance companies to coordinate and estimate benefits. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. Most importantly, you are here to provide an incredible customer experience. You must have the ability to work at least one evening per week until 7 pm and two Saturdays per month.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New patient experience management
- Answering multi-line inbound phone calls
- Insurance verifications and treatment estimates
- Patient tours of the office
- Scheduling appointments
- Patient communication via phone calls, texts, and emails
- Fulfilling patient requests
- Treatment presentation
- Handling & processing payments & refunds
- Manage communication & practice management software
- Support to the clinical team
- Administrative tasks including faxes, scans, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the office
- Entering & reporting on office & department statistics
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required Associate’s Degree (AA) or Bachelor’sDegree (BA) preferred
- 2+ years of Front Desk/Receptionist experience
- Computer skills required: knowledgeable in Microsoft Office
- Diversity- Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect & sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and is ethical; Upholds organizational values.
- Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach to method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Supports the organization's goals and values.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectively and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objective; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Continually required to sit Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Your Oviedo Dentist is a private dental practice serving the Central Florida community over the last 14 years. Founded in 2007 by Dr. Angel Lopez, Your Oviedo Dentist has grown into a 14 operatory practice with specialties in Periodontics, Cosmetic, and Implant dentistry. Along with Dr. Lopez, we are fortunate enough to employ an outstanding team of associates including 3 general dentists and 1 board-certified Periodontist.
We live our mission of “caring for you, so together we can care for others,” and we strive to provide an exceptional patient experience at every visit. Ou r talented team of dental professionals has helped us earn over 2,000 5-star patient reviews. We’ve created a family-like culture that thrives on setting high goals and achieving them together. We have fun at work and you’ll find that we celebrate wins both big and small.
We have BIG plans for the future and hope to expand into multiple locations over the next 5-10 years with all management and leadership positions being filled from within. If you are an accountable, growth-minded individual looking for a long-term career, you will thrive here at Your Oviedo Dentist.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. '
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Posted 30+ days ago